This m/f independently designs new applications and products and is responsible for the complete coordination from concept to prototype.
Do you have a passion for mechanics, technology and innovation? Then apply at RoboJob!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You independently design new applications and products and are responsible for the complete coordination from concept to prototype. In the sales phase you first make a rough sketch of new solutions and subunits for the loading and unloading of CNC machines with a robot. You present the concept in a 3D model (and later in a 2D drawing) and draw up a cost estimate and bill of materials.
- You do an offline robot programming study and you verify the reachability of the robot in the proposed concept. In the implementation phase, you work out the final layout of the robot cell.
- You support the production during the construction of the prototypes and the internal test phase.
- You prepare the purchase file and hand it over to the purchase department in time (for making and purchase parts).
- In time, you work out safety concepts and you test them thoroughly.
Profile and competencies
- You have a Masters degree as an industrial engineer in electromechanics.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in machine building.
- You are passionate about technology and innovation and strong in analyzing and solving technical issues.
- You have operational knowledge of the legal regulations and guidelines (CE, ...).
- You are creative and have a sense of responsibility.
- Solid Works or an equivalent design platform knows no secrets for you.
- Experience with industrial robots is an asset, if necessary training is provided.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You end up in a dynamic, young and driven team in the fascinating and innovative environment of a growth company.
- You will come into contact with a broad spectrum of technical disciplines on a high level level.
- You have a lot of variation in contacts with customers and suppliers.
- You get a competitive salary with extralegal benefits, company car and all necessary tools and training to make your job come true.
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and resume.
RoboJob - Industriepark 12 - 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg - T. 015 25 72 74