This m/f is responsible for the design and layout of electrical schemes of robot installations for the loading and unloading of CNC machines.
Do you have a passion for CNC machines and do you find your way in electrical diagrams? Apply now!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the design and layout of electrical diagrams of robot installations for the loading and unloading of CNC machines.
- You analyze electrical diagrams, robot interface diagrams and ladder diagrams of various CNC machines and you draw up the interface diagram between robot and CNC machine.
- You apply various communication methods (I / O, Profibus, ...).
- You occasionally do short trips abroad to investigate the interfacing.
- You support the installation teams and the production staff during the construction.
- You maintain the schedules and update them 'as built'.
- You occasionally cable your own designed device interface.
Profile and competencies
- You can easily handle the E-PLAN drawing package and you have a good knowledge of electrical components and materials.
- You have enjoyed a higher electro / electronics training.
- You have a good knowledge of machine controls and you can analyze ladder diagrams.
- You have solid PLC knowledge and software & electronics do not scare you off.
- You are responsible, take initiative and you are not a 'nine to five' worker.
- You are passionate about automation / robotisation.
- You are analytical, creative and flexible.
- You can work independently and project-based, taking deadlines into account.
- You work in a structured way and you are a team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You end up in a young, fast-growing company where you are given new challenges.
- You work on a trendy and fascinating product.
- You get internal / external training.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself among colleagues who stand out because of their entrepreneurship, enthusiasm and excellent professional expertise.
- We offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits and all the necessary tools and training to fulfill your job.
Interested? Send us your cover letter and cv.
RoboJob - Industriepark 12 - 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg - T. 015 25 72 74