CNC Automation has become more important than ever before. RoboJob has been building user-friendly automation solutions for over 15 years. We have installed over 1.600 robots in over 30 countries. No one can compare to that.
But how do you get started with the automation of your CNC lathe or milling machine? Which criteria are important to take into account? Which solution is the best fit with your machine? And what is the ROI for such a system?
You are not the only one who has these questions. To address these topics as well as other challenges you may be facing, we are hosting a workshop on CNC Automation on 15 November 2023. We start at 9AM and finish at 3PM. We offer a warm lunch and snacks.
- Bring your workpieces or drawings after consultation and approval
- Get to know our unique software
- Make contacts in the industry
- Experience our various automation solutions
We offer a diversified program on this day with the support of our partners Coboworx, HWR and Lehmann. Together we've assembled the following stations in the rotation principle:
- Mill-Assist Essential i with HWR clamping device on Hurco VMX42
- Coby CNC, the most accessible DIY collaborative robot on the market
- Turning fixture as well as contouring fixture and a manual chuck from HWR
- A set-up of special automation boxes incl. a Lehmann axis (Rotomation) and an HWR bridge
All you have to do is register for this free event and bring your workpieces or technical drawings along. We only accept registrations until November 10, 2023.
See you on November 15!
P.S. Long journey ahead? We can recommend "Das Wildeck Hotel & Restaurant", Heilbronner Str. 16, 74232 Abstatt.
P.P.S. If you are staying overnight, we invite you to a joint dinner at the Hotel Wildeck the evening before (November 14).