This m/f is responsible for the development of high-quality and user-friendly software systems for the control of industrial robots.
Do you have a passion for software, technology and innovation and are you at home in Java? Apply now!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the development of high-quality and user-friendly software systems that are responsible for the control of industrial robots.
- You build on existing and new products within a strong team of software specialists.
- You are closely involved in the development process from A to Z.
Profile and competencies
- You have a master's degree in IT or computer science.
- You are familiar with Agile software development (Scrum) and Git version management.
- You strive for the simplest, elegant and well thought-out solutions and you take the principles of evolutionary software design very important.
- You have an eye for detail and strive for the best possible user experience of your applications.
- You are creative and responsible and dare to take the initiative to raise the quality of our products to a higher level.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You end up in a fascinating, innovative environment in which you can celebrate your passion for technology in challenging projects.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself among colleagues who stand out because of their entrepreneurship, enthusiasm and excellent professional expertise.
- We offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits and all the necessary tools and training to fulfill your job.
Interested? Send us your cover letter and cv.
RoboJob - Industriepark 12 - 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg - T. 015 25 72 74