This m/f goes to work with our robots. You take care of the commissioning of installed robot cells to existing or new CNC machines.
Do you enjoy working with robots, and do you want to work at a fast growing company? Apply now!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the commissioning of installed robot cells at existing or new CNC machines.
- You provide on-site training to the users and you offer (telephone) support and quick support in case of questions and/or problems. This way you ensure well-informed customers who can work with the installations without problems.
- To ensure that everything runs smoothly, you regularly coordinate with the installers and suppliers of the CNC machines.
- You prepare the 'commissioning reports'.
- As soon as you have been adequately trained and trained, you will work as an 'Automation Expert' in a control system in which you alternately provide telephone support from Belgium or 'on-site' support from customers abroad, usually France, England or Germany. These journeys last an average of 5 days and almost always take place during the working week so that the weekends remain free as much as possible.
- You have a Master in Industrial Engineering in Electromechanics or a Bachelor in Electromechanics.
- You are young and ambitious and solving technical issues is your passion.
- You are stress resistant, eager to learn and you work in a structured manner.
- You communicate smoothly and pleasantly, but you can also listen carefully to analyze the information.
- You are confident, customer-oriented and sufficiently assertive.
- You are technically strong, especially in the field of electricity and PLC, and you are familiar with CNC machines.
- You are a real go-getter and problem solver.
- You speak fluent French, German or English and have a solid basic knowledge of at least one more language.
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality and you like to get in touch with different people in different cultures.
- You will find yourself in a dynamic, young and driven team in the fascinating and innovative environment of a growth company.
- You will come into contact with a broad spectrum of technical disciplines on a high level level.
- You have a lot of variation in contacts with customers and suppliers.
- You get a competitive salary with extralegal benefits, company car and all the necessary tools and training to fulfill your job.
Interested? Send us your cover letter and cv.
RoboJob - Industriepark 12 - 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg - T. 015 25 72 74